EST. 2007

The untold want by life and land ne'er granted,
Now, voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

EST. 2007

The untold want by life and land ne'er granted,
Now, voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

EXPERIENCES

GALLERIES

MEET US

Navigation

ENQUIRE

JOURNAL

SOCIALIZE:

The

VIEW OUR TRAVEL PHOTO ALBUM >

May 4, 2018

Springtime Desert Anniversary Portraits: Katie & Derek

Oh what a beautiful day it is! I love the month of May!  Everything is blossoming, there’s a freshness and newness in the air.  The weather is perfect.  It’s a hopeful season of bright and beautiful things to come. I am just elated to be living in the Sonoran Desert and getting to do a bit of shooting here!

And who would think the dry desert could be so full of life, blossoms, color, and beauty? What a joy it was to meet up with these two Arizonans, Katie & Derek, and honor the new seasons in their life as they settle into a new home, start new jobs, and celebrate their upcoming 5 year anniversary.

I am grateful for couples like Katie & Derek who fit the René Tate Photography profile

They are Undeniably Adventurous at Heart.

They believe in always taking the scenic route,

in watching more sunsets than Netflix, and that

… marriage is the grandest adventure of them all.

Katie & Derek, thank you for celebrating your marriage, your vow, and showing others that marriage matters!  Thank you for allowing me to walk with you a bit in this exciting season of life.  May these images be cherished for generations to come!

With love, joy, and adventure,
René

To learn more about René Tate Photography, WHY we do what we do, our heart for adventure and building a legacy that will impact forever, click on over here.

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

comments so far, leave yours

1. nike huarache

January 18th, 2019 at 5:16 pm

I simply wanted to thank you so much all over again. I am not sure what I could possibly have created without those methods revealed by you about that field. It seemed to be a distressing condition in my circumstances, but taking a look at the professional style you solved it forced me to leap for delight. Now i’m thankful for your service and as well , hope that you are aware of an amazing job you are always getting into instructing many others via your webblog. I’m certain you haven’t met any of us.

2. adidas crazy explosive

January 19th, 2019 at 12:24 am

A lot of thanks for your entire work on this web site. Debby takes pleasure in setting aside time for investigations and it is obvious why. Many of us hear all regarding the compelling form you give useful tricks on your website and as well as improve response from other ones on that situation plus our favorite child has been learning a great deal. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. You are always doing a stunning job.

3. curry 4

January 19th, 2019 at 9:49 am

I am glad for writing to let you know of the wonderful encounter my child went through using the blog. She picked up several things, most notably how it is like to possess a marvelous teaching style to get many more very easily grasp some specialized things. You undoubtedly did more than my expected results. Thank you for providing the useful, trustworthy, informative as well as unique guidance on this topic to Mary.

4. kyrie irving shoes

January 19th, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Thanks for all of the labor on this site. Betty take interest in working on research and it is obvious why. Most of us notice all about the compelling tactic you deliver both useful and interesting tips and tricks by means of this blog and as well as recommend response from visitors on this theme so my daughter is truly starting to learn a lot of things. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You have been carrying out a powerful job.

5. bape hoodie

January 20th, 2019 at 1:33 am

I would like to show some thanks to this writer for rescuing me from such a condition. Right after surfing around throughout the internet and obtaining views which were not beneficial, I was thinking my entire life was done. Living devoid of the approaches to the problems you’ve sorted out through your main report is a serious case, as well as the ones which might have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not encountered your web blog. The capability and kindness in playing with all areas was useful. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a step like this. I can at this moment relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for the professional and sensible help. I will not be reluctant to suggest your web sites to any person who would need guide about this subject matter.

6. kobe basketball shoes

January 20th, 2019 at 11:51 am

My wife and i were really happy when Michael could do his studies with the precious recommendations he made from your own web pages. It is now and again perplexing just to choose to be freely giving guidelines which usually some others may have been selling. Therefore we already know we need you to be grateful to for that. Those illustrations you have made, the straightforward blog navigation, the friendships you can help to create – it’s mostly incredible, and it is aiding our son and us reckon that that content is awesome, and that’s rather pressing. Thanks for all!