EST. 2007

The untold want by life and land ne'er granted,
Now, voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

EST. 2007

The untold want by life and land ne'er granted,
Now, voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

EXPERIENCES

GALLERIES

MEET US

Navigation

ENQUIRE

JOURNAL

SOCIALIZE:

The

VIEW OUR TRAVEL PHOTO ALBUM >

September 3, 2014

The Logistics Meeting

About 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding, we require a couple hours of your time to sit down and talk about your wedding.  We call it our Logistics Meeting.  It’s absolutely essential, in our opinion, to being fully prepared for your wedding day.  We easily could e-mail you sheet to fill out with important information, but we believe there is such value in that relationship-building, face-to-face time.  And for our out-of-state couples, rather than a meeting over dinner, we just  meet over Skype and it’s still just as wonderful.

We just received this email from one of our brides after her logistics meeting and it makes me smile so big! :-)

Rene,

I just wanted to write you a quick note and let you know that after last nights call was the first time I’m truly beyond excited for the wedding day!

Not that I wasn’t before, it just wasn’t real and part of me (the logistical planner) was worried it may turn out like my bachelorette party where I had a great time but was working the whole time to make it all “work out” :) I got off our Skype call 100% carefree and can finally feel just elated about the day without a care in the world!

I can’t articulate enough how grateful I am to have someone so grounded, peaceful, religious, and assertive all in the same brilliant woman as my photographer. Thank you for being apart of our day and helping me trust it will all be so special.

Have a great day and good luck enduring the long weekend ahead!
Bride

We have the best couples.

At your logistics meeting, we’ll talk about three sections:

1. The Abstract – what you’re looking forward to most, family dynamics, unique pieces to your ceremony & reception, your expectations, your must-have shots, etc.

2. The Schedule – this is huge.  Many couples, if not working with a wedding planner, walk away from this time being able to fully visualize their day and feel such peace.  We work out all the drive time, locations, where to be and when, etc. etc.

3. Family Portraits – we’ll talk about expectations here, who’s included, and how long it’ll all take.

At the end of our meeting I’ll email you the schedule we discussed as well as a family portrait template to fill out. :-)

Thank goodness for our logistics meeting with Sarah and Kevin.  During that meeting, we learned Sarah was getting ready at the gorgeous Magnolia Hotel in Denver, but putting on her dress at the church.  Because we’ve shots at the Magnolia before, we encourage Sarah to put her dress on there and do bridal portraits because of the killer natural light and pretty blue walls.  The church room was small, crowded, and filled with lots of knick-knacky items, folding chairs, tables, etc.  So glad we were able to learn more about her the amazing portraits she deserves!

Magnolia-Hotel-Wedding_Rene-Tate_0002

comments so far, leave yours

1. Joyce

September 3rd, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Beautiful picture.

2. james harden shoes

January 18th, 2019 at 4:51 pm

I must show my appreciation for your kind-heartedness in support of all those that should have help with that concern. Your special dedication to getting the message along had become incredibly significant and have really allowed others like me to realize their targets. The helpful publication denotes so much a person like me and especially to my office colleagues. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.

3. yeezy boost

January 18th, 2019 at 4:53 pm

I and my friends have been looking at the good procedures on your web page then immediately developed an awful feeling I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those strategies. These people ended up certainly joyful to read them and now have seriously been taking advantage of those things. Appreciate your simply being well helpful and also for obtaining this kind of quality resources millions of individuals are really eager to know about. My personal sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.

4. balenciaga

January 18th, 2019 at 11:49 pm

I in addition to my friends were found to be looking at the good strategies found on your web blog and at once developed a terrible feeling I had not thanked the blog owner for those strategies. All the ladies happened to be certainly glad to read them and have in effect in reality been making the most of these things. Many thanks for indeed being really thoughtful and also for selecting variety of marvelous areas most people are really wanting to understand about. Our sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

5. adidas ultra boost

January 19th, 2019 at 8:57 am

I as well as my guys appeared to be examining the best techniques located on your web site and then all of a sudden I had an awful feeling I had not thanked the website owner for them. Most of the people ended up for this reason thrilled to read all of them and have now certainly been using these things. Many thanks for really being well considerate and then for deciding on variety of beneficial tips most people are really desperate to understand about. My honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to sooner.

6. air max

January 19th, 2019 at 5:35 pm

I needed to send you this little observation in order to say thank you as before over the nice methods you have provided on this page. It was quite remarkably generous with people like you to present publicly what a number of people could possibly have offered for sale as an e-book to help with making some bucks for their own end, chiefly seeing that you could possibly have tried it if you ever considered necessary. These secrets likewise served to become fantastic way to be aware that other people have the same dreams really like mine to understand a whole lot more pertaining to this problem. I think there are several more pleasurable times ahead for individuals that looked over your blog post.

7. golden goose outlet

January 19th, 2019 at 8:15 pm

My husband and i were so relieved that Michael managed to do his inquiry out of the ideas he had while using the site. It’s not at all simplistic just to be releasing guides which usually some other people might have been trying to sell. And now we fully understand we now have the website owner to appreciate for this. The most important illustrations you made, the easy web site menu, the relationships you can make it easier to promote – it is many remarkable, and it is facilitating our son in addition to us understand this issue is amusing, and that is exceptionally mandatory. Many thanks for the whole lot!

8. chrome hearts online

January 20th, 2019 at 1:00 am

I simply wanted to say thanks yet again. I’m not certain what I could possibly have handled in the absence of the type of tricks discussed by you over such a situation. Previously it was a very frustrating case in my circumstances, but understanding your specialized way you processed that forced me to leap for happiness. I will be thankful for this information and even believe you comprehend what a powerful job you’re providing training people today by way of your webblog. Most probably you have never encountered any of us.

9. kyrie 3

January 20th, 2019 at 11:08 am

I intended to create you one very little word in order to thank you over again about the marvelous knowledge you have discussed on this page. It has been quite seriously open-handed with you to convey unreservedly what many people might have marketed for an ebook to help make some bucks for their own end, specifically now that you might well have tried it if you wanted. The techniques likewise acted to be a good way to be aware that someone else have a similar dreams just as my very own to know a lot more around this issue. I am certain there are lots of more pleasant situations ahead for individuals who go through your blog.