EST. 2007

The untold want by life and land ne'er granted,
Now, voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

EST. 2007

The untold want by life and land ne'er granted,
Now, voyager, sail thou forth, to seek and find.

EXPERIENCES

GALLERIES

MEET US

Navigation

ENQUIRE

JOURNAL

SOCIALIZE:

The

VIEW OUR TRAVEL PHOTO ALBUM >

June 26, 2013

Mile High Station: Stephanie & Zach

It’s 4:45 on a Wednesday afternoon.  Your weekend is right around the corner.  I know it seems like a lifetime away, and I’m prrrettty sure I know what’s going to get you through today.  This wedding.  This beautiful, longtime-coming wedding of Stephanie and Zach’s.   Now, I know Steph and Zach are just getting settled back into their life and jobs after honeymooning in Greece (I know, right?!).  A little bird tells me the only thing that’ll take the edge off of sinking back into reality is seeing their wedding images. :-)  Here go, friends.  Can’t wait to share the rest!

These two were high school and college sweethearts.  Finally, after nearly a decade, they tied it down in a highly anticipated June wedding.  Married at the stunning Mt. Carmel Italian-Catholic church, Steph and Zach were surrounded my lots and lots of family and friends.  They all laughed together when Zach wasn’t sure if he should blow out his candle after lighting the unity candle.  They melted as they finally said “I do,” and they shed tears of joy as Steph and Zach danced down the aisle.

There is nothing about this wedding that I wouldn’t call “eye-candy.”  Gorgeous hotel suites (with great lighting) to prep, an absolutely stunning house of God, perfectly coordinated bridal party jewelry, dashing grey suits, and the rockin’ Mile High Station for the New-Orlean’s rooted reception.

Married: Stephanie and Zach

You guys… Zach and Steph, you are an inspiration.  The joy on your wedding day was NOT that of a couple who’s been dating for a decade.  It wasn’t a familar joy.  It was a joy that erupted from a childlike, genuine happiness to MARRY your best friend.  So glad it’s official now. :-) I love you guys to the moon and back.  I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed shooting them.  [Which was off the charts fun.]

xoxo,
René

P.S. My best friend from high school, Miss Cassie Zink, totally rocked this one with me.  Can’t wait to do our thing together again this summer!

comments so far, leave yours

1. Don P

June 26th, 2013 at 7:20 pm

WOW…Great pictures…Great times…GREAT Couple!

2. Rachel B.

June 26th, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Oh wow! These are so incredibly beautiful! Could this couple be any more good-looking?! Amazing job René!

3. Janice

June 26th, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Beautiful pictures!!

4. Tammy Bresler

June 26th, 2013 at 11:31 pm

Oh My God Renee!!! I have never seen anything more beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job!!! Thank you for capturing the true blessing of that day.. And that is the love that Zach and Steph share!!!

5. Tara Boucher

June 26th, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Looks like a magical day, and so happy for you:)

6. Tara Boucher

June 26th, 2013 at 11:51 pm

Looks like a magical day, I’m so happy for you!

7. NinaB

June 27th, 2013 at 8:33 am

Just balled my eyes out! Such a special time captured forever! Congratulations Stephanie!

8. NinaB

June 27th, 2013 at 8:47 am

Just balled my eyes out! Such a special time captured forever! Congratulations Stephanie and Zach!

9. Kari Amen

June 27th, 2013 at 8:56 am

Steph these are beautiful! Congrats to you and Zach.

10. Liz Fink

June 27th, 2013 at 9:48 am

You my lady made one beautiful bride! These pictures are gorgeous. Congratulations!

11. Patty

June 27th, 2013 at 10:02 am

Absolutely gorgeous! Rene, you have captured the night perfectly. Steph & Zach can look at these pictures 50 years from now and remember how wonderful their wedding was! Thank you so much!

12. Nicole Bailey

June 27th, 2013 at 10:04 am

I LOVE the pictures! You look stunning, and both look so truly happy with one another! Congrats and cheers to a long and happy life together, and of course, naming your first kid Merlyn ;)

13. Tonia McComb

June 27th, 2013 at 10:32 am

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

14. Alex Davis

June 27th, 2013 at 11:47 am

WOW!! These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!

15. Jami Hampton

June 27th, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Love, love, LOVE these pictures!! Totally made me tear up! :)

16. Tara Nelson

June 27th, 2013 at 3:06 pm

These are so incredibly beautiful! It looks like everything turned out perfect and the photography captured it all!! So happy for you both – congratulations!

17. Dan and Melissa

June 27th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Great photos! Your work is awesome.

18. Dan and Melissa

June 27th, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Great photos! Your work is awesome!

19. Coele

June 28th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

so gorgeous Rene!

20. Joan Kiddie

June 28th, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Oh my gosh you two are probably the most photogenic couple I have ever seen. what an amazing album!! I love you guys!!

21. Marnie K

July 5th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

AMAZING!! You look incredible Steph…they two of you make a beautiful couple! Congrats!!

22. goyard bags

January 18th, 2019 at 4:35 pm

I definitely wanted to make a note so as to say thanks to you for all the amazing strategies you are giving out at this website. My extensive internet research has now been recognized with brilliant suggestions to go over with my co-workers. I ‘d assert that most of us site visitors actually are definitely blessed to exist in a superb website with very many outstanding people with great hints. I feel quite fortunate to have encountered your entire weblog and look forward to tons of more excellent minutes reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.

23. yeezy boost 350

January 18th, 2019 at 8:31 pm

I wish to express my admiration for your kindness supporting those who really want help on this topic. Your very own commitment to getting the message along came to be especially valuable and have regularly empowered others just like me to attain their objectives. Your amazing warm and helpful tutorial means so much to me and a whole lot more to my office workers. Thanks a lot; from each one of us.

24. yeezy sneakers

January 18th, 2019 at 11:30 pm

I simply had to thank you so much all over again. I’m not certain what I would have worked on in the absence of the type of smart ideas provided by you concerning such field. Completely was a real scary scenario in my opinion, however , discovering this specialised manner you treated the issue took me to cry for delight. Extremely happy for this advice and have high hopes you know what an amazing job you are always carrying out educating others through your webblog. Most probably you’ve never encountered all of us.

25. kobe 9

January 19th, 2019 at 8:23 am

I and my buddies were looking through the excellent thoughts located on the blog and so quickly developed an awful suspicion I never thanked the site owner for those techniques. The boys were totally stimulated to read through them and already have absolutely been using them. Thanks for indeed being very considerate and also for finding some quality subjects millions of individuals are really wanting to be informed on. My very own sincere regret for not saying thanks to you earlier.

26. nike air max

January 20th, 2019 at 12:40 am

I wish to express my passion for your generosity for those who actually need help on that concept. Your very own dedication to getting the solution all over came to be surprisingly informative and has continually permitted people much like me to achieve their ambitions. Your new helpful tips and hints can mean a great deal a person like me and even further to my office workers. Thanks a lot; from each one of us.